Executive Assistant, Brunswick Credit Union
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT TO CEO
Brunswick Credit Union is the largest Credit Union in New Brunswick with 14 branches in Centreville, Fredericton, Hampton, Kennebecasis Valley, Moncton, Petitcodiac, Rexton, Riverview, Saint John, St. George, Sussex and Woodstock.
We are recruiting a full time EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT. This position will provide Executive administrative support to the CEO and Board of Directors and will be a home-based position.
Some of the qualifications, which are desired for this position, include, but are not limited to:
- Post-secondary education in a related discipline such as Administrative Professional or equivalent relevant work experience is preferred
- Experience working with a Board of Directors and dealings with relevant provincial legislation and regulations is preferred
- This position demands the utmost professionalism, confidentiality and discretion.
- Superior working knowledge of MS Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook) as well as virtual communication applications such as Teams, Zoom etc
- The successful candidate must demonstrate strong written and verbal skills and attention to detail
- Skilled in business writing and proofreading
- Excellent telephone and listening skills as well as the ability to prioritize workload effectively
- Clear communicator who is tactful, diplomatic and patient when dealing with members and staff
- Flexible person who is able to remain focused and work well independently
- Demonstrated adaptability and flexibility in an ever-changing environment
- Extended hours of work as well as some travel will be necessary in order to effectively carry out the duties of this position (e.g.: Board meetings, Planning sessions etc).
The ability to be bonded is a condition of employment with Brunswick Credit Union. This consists of the completion of a bonding application process which includes a criminal record and credit check.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Although we appreciate all applications, only those being short-listed for an interview will be contacted.