Executive Assistant to CEO
Bayview Credit Union is the largest Credit Union in New Brunswick with 7 branches in Saint John, Kennebecasis Valley, Hampton, Sussex and St. George.
For more information on our services please visit our website at www.bayviewnb.com
We are recruiting a full time EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT. This position will provide Executive administrative support to the CEO and Board of Directors and will be a home-based position.
Some of the qualifications, which are desired for this position, include, but are not limited to:
- Post-secondary education in a related discipline such as Administrative Professional or equivalent relevant work experience is preferred
- Experience working with a Board of Directors and dealings with relevant provincial legislation and regulations is preferred
- This position demands the utmost professionalism, confidentiality and discretion.
- Superior working knowledge of MS Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- The successful candidate must demonstrate strong written and verbal skills and attention to detail
- Skilled in business writing and proofreading
- Excellent telephone and listening skills as well as the ability to prioritize workload effectively
- Clear communicator who is tactful, diplomatic and patient when dealing with members and staff
- Flexible person who is able to remain focused and work well independently
- Demonstrated adaptability and flexibility in an ever-changing environment
- Extended hours of work will be necessary in order to effectively carry out the duties of this position (e.g.: Board meetings, Planning sessions etc).
The ability to be bonded is a condition of employment with Bayview Credit Union. This consists of the completion of a bonding application process which includes a criminal record and credit check.
Please send your resume to email@example.com
Applications will close on October 25, 2021.
Although we appreciate all applications, only those being short-listed for an interview will be contacted.