Financial and Billing Coordinator
WHY LEAGUE DATA?
At League Data, we pride ourselves on being an engaged, innovative, team-oriented company that drives results through collaboration and leadership at every level. We offer a modern, open workspace with amenities such as an onsite gym and parking, ﬂexible work arrangements, professional development opportunities, and a competitive salary with beneﬁts.
As part of the Canadian credit union system, League Data is at the forefront of community-based ﬁnancial services that give back to our members and the communities of which we are a part. Working at League Data is more than just working on digital banking technology – it’s an opportunity to serve your community through unique challenges that will help you grow and make a positive ﬁnancial difference in the lives of our members.
Reporting to the Head of Finance, the Junior Financial & Billing Coordinator work with the Finance team to coordinate and process the company’s expenses ensuring timely payments to our vendors/suppliers.
- is responsible for the billing to our customers ensuring they are accurate and complete.
- helps evolve our billing and accounting procedures to drive efficiencies and automations wherever possible.
- assists in the review of our monthly financial statements and in the preparation of the company’s annual budget.
- ensures customers are charged appropriately, tracks and collects payments consistently and correctly, negotiating payment arrangements if need be.
- responds to internal and external requests and provides high quality support to customers and colleagues.
WHAT WE DO
League Data is the Chief Information Ofﬁcer (CIO) for the Atlantic Credit Union System, providing enterprise information technology services and support to 46 credit unions in 130 locations across Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, and Prince Edward Island. Our focus is to provide fully integrated technology solutions that deliver an exceptional credit union member experience while optimizing administration and operational costs.
- College Diploma with emphasis on Business/Office Administration
- 3+ years of experience in an office setting or equivalent experience
- Knowledge and experience in the Financial Services sector
- Familiar with accounting principles and accounting software.
- Strong communications skills (verbal, presentation and written)
- Comfort resolving complex issues
- Strength organizing, planning, and prioritizing multiple priorities and workloads
- Strength with attention to details
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Gmail
HOW TO APPLY
Please send a digital copy of your resumé and cover letter describing how you best ﬁt the role and requirements to:
ATTENTION: Linda House
Closing Date: July 30, 2021