Financial Services Representative I (L’Anse au Loup Branch) Maternity Leave Contract – Position 18-24 Months
Are you looking to advance your career with a successful and stable organization that has abundant opportunity for advancement? Are you interested in impacting the lives of those in your local community?
Eagle River Credit Union is looking for driven individuals with the desire to work in a busy, solutions-focused and member driven environment and share in our success as we continue to grow!
Using an enthusiastic approach, the Financial Services Representative I (FSR I) creates unique and loyal relationships with members. They sell personal benefits based on member’s needs and reviews additional membership opportunities at the time of each interaction. The FSR is a multi-tasking employee, who must remain knowledgeable in the full suite of ERCU’s products and service and in all aspects of Branch operations.
Main Responsibilities & Focus
- Processes financial transactions accurately and efficiently in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Proactively explains products and services and cross-selling on the benefits of utilizing other Credit Union services with members, and prospective members alike.
- Promotes to members various deposit services including term deposits, RRSPs, RESPs, RRIFs, etc. (as appropriate) or refers to Financial Planning Representatives where required.
- Provides information to the membership/applicants concerning the different types of loans offered, the terms and interest rates, and the documentation needed to be considered for a loan.
- Supports member relationship management by contacting assigned members to actively market the full suite of ERCU products and services, increase loyalty and deepen member relationships with the Credit Union.
To apply for this position, please forward your resume to HumanResources@ercu.ca or drop it off at any of our Branch locations.
Credit unions are financial co-operatives; organizations that are owned by the very people who use their services and where every member has a say in how the Credit Union operates and where their money goes. Credit unions strive to strengthen the communities in which they exist by supporting local businesses and charities, promoting environmental sustainability, and giving back to their members.
At Eagle River Credit Union (ERCU), we ask our employees to always work with the member in mind; and although technology is important, it is our approach to tailoring our products and services to meet the individual and unique needs of our members, along with our human-touch that differentiates us from other Financial Institutions. We are more than a bank!
Eagle River Credit Union offers one of the best compensation and benefits packages in Atlantic Canada that includes generous personal leave time, performance-based incentives, training and education reimbursements.
Annual Salary $35,461 to $41,719
If You Are Only Interested In Part-Time, Please Let Us Know
You will be the perfect fit for this role if you describe yourself as someone with a can-do attitude, member focused with strong attention to detail, have outstanding communication skills, have a professional presentation, and willing to work as part of a team as well as independently.
Eagle River Credit Union values diversity in the workplace and we are committed to the principle of Employment Equity. We encourage the recruitment and promotion of aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities, visible minorities, and women, to ensure that they are equitably represented at all levels of employment within the company.