Financial Service Representative I
iNova Credit Union, located at 6150 Almon St, Halifax NS is currently accepting applications for a full time Financial Service Representative I.
Reporting to the Office Manager, the Financial Service Representative I will be responsible for providing counter and telephone service to current and prospective members; processing financial transactions including daily balancing of cash and transaction records; cross-selling credit union products and services and assisting them to utilize these products and services. This position also includes daily administration in various departments including investments, commercial and personal lending departments. Completion of other duties and projects as assigned.
Main Responsibilities and Focus
The candidate will perform the job successfully at 100% competency, and must demonstrate the following competencies:
- Customer Service Orientation
- Listening, Understanding and Responding
- Adaptability to Change
- Teamwork and Co-operation
- Results and Strategic Orientation
- Concern for Order, Quality and Compliance
- Planning, Organizing, and co-ordinating
The candidate will also have;
- Strong Oral and Written Communication Skills
- Demonstrate proficiency in cash handling and balancing in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Demonstrate proficiency in performing data entry.
- Demonstrate proficiency is the use of Microsoft Office applications (Word, EXCEL)
- Experience in sales and Marketing will be considered an asset.
- Play an active role in the branch’s cooperative and social responsibility partnerships including but not limited to event marketing and outreach activities throughout the year.
This is a full -time position and salary to be commensurate with experience. iNova Credit Union offers a competitive benefits package.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please email your resume and cover letter in Microsoft Word or PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications will be accepted until November 16, 2022.
Please note all offers of employment are conditional upon the acceptance of an Individual Fidelity Bond Application which includes a criminal record check and a credit check.