Financial Service Representative – Moncton, NB
Are you a salesperson who loves to solve problems using your analytical skills to make an impact with your team and the community? If so, keep reading!
OMISTA is looking to add a full-time Financial Service Representative to our Moncton Team.
OMISTA Credit Union exists to provide a better way to bank for its 10,000 customers. OMISTA provides complete banking products and services delivered by a Team that puts the customer’s needs and financial well-being first. Simply put, People first, Banking Second. “Bank Local” with OMISTA and make a difference in NB by creating greater prosperity for our shared economy and communities.
Reporting to the Branch Manager, you will provide proficient personalized lending services to current and potential members. As a member of the Financial Services Team of our Branch Network, you will work with a number of professional and skilled individuals who work together to make a meaningful impact on the lives of our members.
- Build key relationships with members, understand their financial and personal goals, provide informative and tailored service, and recommend the right products and solutions that will enable their financial success.
- Meet with members to understand their priorities, advise them on solutions, and provide them with a forward-looking financial plan. Use your knowledge of cash management, credit products, and investment products to help members meet their goals.
- Analyze applicants’ financial status to determine feasibility of granting credit products and proactively reaching out to members with products that suit their financial plan.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
Skills & Experience
- Exceptional customer and sales skills
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to answer questions and solve problems
- Ability to cultivate long-term client relationships, as well as build new ones
- Professional manner and sensitivity in dealing with confidential information
- A knack for working quickly and accurately
- Demonstrated basic ability in all facets of credit granting and sales
- Demonstrated skills in providing financial counselling and information to members on loan services and investment products
- Experience working and developing relationships with members, potential members, and employees is required
- Ideally a minimum of three years of working in a financial services setting.
- A good understanding of financial terminology and credit and investment products
Education and Training
University degree or college diploma in a business discipline or sufficient experience in lieu of education.
- Employment Type: Permanent Full Time
- Required Travel: No
- Location: Moncton
- Work Environment: Branch
- Flexible Work Environment: No
- Pay Type: Salaried, Personal Bonus, Team Bonus
- Employee Development Opportunities
- Matched Pension 2% – 7%
- Health & Dental Cost Flex (75%/25%)
- Paid Vacation Days (min 3 weeks)
- Paid Sick Days
- STD, LTD, Life Insurance, Critical Illness
- Employee Service Charge Plan
Wellness Credit and so much more!
Application Deadline: April 24, 2023
Reference: FSR-2023 – Moncton-005
Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
*The ability to be bonded is a condition of employment with OMISTA Credit Union. This consists of the completion of a bonding application process which includes a criminal record and credit check. We appreciate your interest in OMISTA. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Diversity and Inclusion:
OMISTA Credit Union is committed to employment equity and diversity in the workplace, and welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds.