Financial Service Representative
The Credit Union Ltd. is a community based full-service financial institution with assets of $21 Million, serving approximately 1400 members from our branch in Dalhousie, NB. We pride ourselves on offering professional member service and giving back to the community within which we operate.
We are currently looking for a Financial Service Representative to provide high quality counter and telephone service to current and prospective members.
Key Responsibilities of the role:
- Providing efficient and effective financial service expertise including answering queries; processing and balancing a variety of financial transactions, offering and explaining credit union products and services.
- Cross selling the benefits of other credit union products and services.
- Updating member computer records.
- Resolving problems or discrepancies concerning member accounts.
- Opening and closing the safety deposit box accounts.
- General office administration.
- Assisting and backing up other team members.
To be successful:
As the ideal candidate for this position, you have completed a high school diploma plus have one year of related experience and/or training, or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Bilingualism is an asset.
You are a collaborator, excel at customer service, and have strong oral and written communications skills. You’ve got an eye for detail and accuracy that gives you an edge with data entry and when handling and balancing cash. You are proficient in Microsoft office, and learn new technologies quickly. You see what needs to be done, demonstrate initiative and can handle multiple tasks.
Working with The Credit Union:
This is a full-time position and is rated as per the Union contract. We are a small but mighty team, who work collaboratively to provide the best financial expertise to our members.
Interested in applying?
Please submit your resume electronically along with a cover letter outlining clearly your salary expectations as well as how your prior experience will lead to success in this role to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications will be accepted until August 20, 2021.
We understand the time and effort that it takes to submit an application, and we wish to thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.