Financial Services Administrator
Are you passionate about being a driving force for excellence in customer service? Does joining an organization who puts “people first and banking second” appeal to you? If so, keep reading!
We are looking to add a Financial Services Administrator to our Oromocto Team!
As a Certified B Corp® OMISTA Credit Union provides complete banking products and services to our Fredericton, Oromocto and Moncton markets. We are committed to providing solutions to enhance the financial wellbeing of our personal banking and small-to-medium-size business banking customers. When you “Bank Local” with OMISTA, all money and profits stay in NB creating greater prosperity for our shared economy and communities.
Reporting to the Branch Manager, the Financial Services Administrator (FSA) will act as the primary contact for new and potential customers (retail and commercial) for the Oromocto Branch. The FSA will have the opportunity to grow and develop, and gain knowledge in investments and lending. The FSA will be an integral part of the Oromocto Team, both inside the branch and outside in the community.
- Account Opening – conduct new account interviews with the intent to understand the customer’s needs and wants. OMISTA’s wish is to provide customer service that goes beyond “order-taking”, and have our employees use listening and problem-solving skills to meet members’ needs. We’ll help you develop those listening and problem-solving skills.
- Investments – The FSA will be asked to possess strong investment knowledge, provide solid investment recommendations to our customers, and accurately process the required documents associated with the sale of both registered and non-registered investment products. Not a seasoned Investment specialist? If you are the right person, we will train you!
- Sales – “Sales” is not a dirty word! This position does require you to be comfortable with “Selling”; however, we only want you to “sell” when the customer has a need. We don’t want you to Product Dump. We’d love to show you our fantastic way of “problem solving” to make “selling” effortless.
- Commercial Administration – The FSA will act as the key contact for Commercial clients at the Oromocto Branch. The FSA will train with our Commercial Banking Team to ensure he/she/they have all the knowledge and tools available to support our business clients. Are you interested in learning more about Commercial Services? This is a great place to get exposure to commercial banking!
- Delivery of Cash Services– Provide cash (teller) services to members in a back-up capacity. At OMISTA we are one team, and we all pitch in when and where needed. One the most important characteristics to be an FSA with OMISTA is to be a Team Player – are you?
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Strong Computer Skills
- Good understanding of financial terminology and financial principles
- Organized and have the ability to work accurately
- Exceptional customer service experience
- A dedication to putting the members’ needs first
- Excellent communication skills
- A Positive Outlook
- Demonstrates a good understanding of cash services
- Demonstrates a strong work ethic
- Ideally has a minimum of two years of working in a financial service setting
Education and Training
- College diploma or university degree in a business discipline or sufficient experience in lieu of education.
Employment Type: Permanent Full Time
Required Travel: No
Location: Gateway Drive, Oromocto
Work Environment: Branch
Flexible Work Environment: Yes / Limited
Pay Type: Salaried & Bonus
Application Deadline: October 20, 2021
Application ID: 2021 ORO-FSA 002
Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
(We appreciate your interest – but only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted).