Financial Services Representative – CBCU
Financial Services Representative
Permanent part time position
Cape Breton Credit Union provides financial products and services to residents of CBRM and beyond. We are currently accepting applications for a permanent part-time Financial Services Representative (FSR) who will wow our members with exceptional service, sound financial advice and quality products.
The ideal candidate for this position is interested in ‘Life-Long Learning’ and in making a difference in daily interactions with our members. You are interested in a part time position of 20 hours per week. You are focused on your career development and will participate in our training programs and coaching opportunities. By acquiring knowledge of Credit Union products and services, you will become indispensable to Cape Breton Credit Union.
Reporting to the Branch Supervisor, the FSR will be responsible to:
- Communicate effectively with members and determine which products are services are needed, to help them reach their financial goals.
- Recognize opportunities to make quality referrals internally or to partner organizations.
- Accurately and efficiently process financial transactions, while recommending changes or additional products or services.
- Review credit union records to ensure member data is thorough and complete.
- Increase wallet share of member business by matching member need with credit union products and services.
- Assist and back-up other team members and completing other duties as assigned
In this role, you will be expected to demonstrate the following personal characteristics.
- 1) Respect
- 2) Patience
- 3) Self-Control
- 4) Concern
- 5) Attentiveness
- 6) Empathy
- 7) Flexibility
The ideal candidate for this position should have post-secondary education. An equivalent combination of education and relevant cash handling experience will also be considered.
Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. Cape Breton Credit Union offers a comprehensive benefits package!
Applications close on Friday, July 15, 2022
Interested candidates should forward their résumé in confidence to:
Cape Breton Credit Union
340 Prince St
Sydney NS B1P 5K9
Attention: Tammy Parker, Branch Manager
Email: email@example.com (MS Word format)
We wish to thank all applicants; however only those selected for an Interview will be contacted.