Financial Services Representative
Caisse populaire de Clare Ltée is a community based full-service financial institution with assets of $117 million, serving approximately 4400 members from 2 locations in Clare. Operating a diversified lending portfolio with the business sector focus on small to medium enterprise, Caisse populaire de Clare Ltée is looking for a Financial Services Representative – Full Time Contract Position at the Church Point branch.
Key Responsibilities (the position):
- Responsible for providing counter and telephone service to current and prospective members.
- Processing financial transactions including daily balancing of cash and transactions.
- Presenting and explaining a basic number of credit union products and services.
- Cross-selling credit union products and services and assisting them to utilize these products and services.
- Responsible for checking daily reports.
- Other duties as assigned.
Full Position Description available upon request.
Qualifications (the person):
As the ideal candidate for this position, you will have successfully completed a high school diploma or GED plus have one to three years financial services experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Bilingual candidate is an asset.
Does this sound like you? If so, please submit your resumé by email to email@example.com and for any inquiries contact Cindy Comeau by phone at 902-769-5312 or email. Deadline is open until position is filled.