Financial Services Representative, New Ross Credit Union
Financial Services Representative
New Ross Credit Union is seeking a Financial Services Representative to join our team! This is a full time position and will serve both our New Ross and Chester Basin branches.
New Ross Credit Union is a full service, financial cooperative organization focused on the needs of our members and the communities we serve. With two branches, located in New Ross and Chester Basin, we provide refreshingly honest banking that is based on an exceptional member experience focused on the financial success of our member.
Working within a team environment lead by our Operations Manager, the Financial Services Representative will be responsible for providing counter and telephone service to current and prospective members; processing financial transactions, including, balancing of cash and transactions daily; assisting members with all their financial needs; and promoting credit union products and services.
The successful candidate will:
- consistently provide an exceptional member service experience for all existing and prospective members;
- proactively identify financial needs and assist members to utilize the products or services which best meet their needs and refer to other departments as needed;
- understand, promote, and cross-sell all credit union products and services;
- process member financial transactions and balance cash and transactions daily;
- process member requests for basic account updates and closures;
- respond to member inquiries;
- other general office tasks, including but not limited to, answering telephones, filing, and handling incoming and outgoing mail.
The successful candidate will have completed a post-secondary program in finance or have two-years related employment experience and/or training in financial services; or an equivalent combination of education and experience. The successful candidate will also have:
- excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- superior customer service skills and strong work ethic
- demonstrated history of accuracy and attention to detail
At New Ross Credit Union we believe that everyone has potential. If you are excited about this career opportunity but your skills and experience do not perfectly align with those indicated, we encourage you to apply. You may still be the right candidate for this role or other opportunities that may become available.
Interested candidates should forward their resume and cover letter, by Wednesday, July 26, 2023, in confidence to email@example.com.
Please note that all offers of employment are conditional upon the acceptance of an Individual Fidelity Bond Application which includes a criminal records check and a credit check.
New Ross Credit Union thanks all applicants in advance, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.