Do you appreciate that supporting your “people” is the key to an organization’s success? Do you recognize that being a trusted and empathetic listener is essential in building relationships? Are you organized, creative, and professional?
Do you want to be a part of an HR Team who truly puts people first? If so, I want to talk with you.
OMISTA Credit Union is adding to its HR Team and bringing an HR Co-Ordinator on board.
As a Certified B Corp® OMISTA Credit Union exists to provide a better way to bank to the communities we serve. OMISTA provides complete banking products and services, but we do it differently. We put customers before profits. We are Bank+. As an employer, OMISTA also puts its people first. We offer a working environment that promotes balance and a compensation package that looks to meet the varying needs of our diverse employee base. In short, we care and we show it.
Reporting to the Director, People Development & Culture, the HR Co-Ordinator is responsible for supporting both the Leadership and Employee Teams with various HR functions at OMISTA. The HR Co-Ordinator exhibits an unwavering level of understanding and confidentiality and possesses a strong work ethic.
- Recruitment & Selection Support – Work with Hiring Managers through the interview and selection process (creating job postings, screening applications and resumes, performing pre-screening checks, arranging interviews, preparing offers, etc).
- HR Services – Support People Leaders in HR related matters. Be well versed in OMISTA’s HR Policies and be ready and available to work with employees to provide confidential guidance and instruction. Be prepared to respond to inquiries regarding benefits, job postings, vacation, and other employee/human resource related concerns in a timely and professional manner.
- Onboarding – Co-ordinate the Onboarding Plan for new hires paving the way for an exceptional transition to OMISTA. Co-ordinate all post-hire logistics.
- Payroll Administration: Administer the Salary Administration program for the credit union including preparation of payroll paperwork for new hires, terminations, salary changes, etc. Process bi-weekly payroll including preparation and balancing of the payroll accounts, preparation of T-4s, and making payroll remittances (Income Taxes, CPP, EI, and RPP Remittances).
- Benefits Administration: Assist in the administering of the employee group benefits plans including Health and Dental, STD, LTD, Pension, and the Employee Assistance Program.
- Other Support – Provide other administration and support including preparing correspondence, presentations, reports, projects, and maintenance of filing systems (including personnel files).
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Understand and appreciate the importance of professionalism, privacy, and confidentiality
- HR experience and education (including post-secondary education in HR)
- Knowledge of NB Employment Standards
- Exceptional communication skills
- Strong Administration and Organizational Skills
- Empathetic listener
- Dedication to ongoing learning & desire to keep up to date on HR trends and best practices
- Excellent communication skills
- A Positive Outlook
- Upholds a high level of honesty, integrity, trust
|Employment Type: Permanent Full Time
Required Travel: Limited
Location: Moncton or Fredericton
Work Environment: Hybrid
Flexible Work Environment: Yes
Pay Type: Salaried, Personal Bonus, Team Bonus
· Matched Pension 2% – 7%
· Health & Dental Cost Flex (75%/25%)
· Paid Vacation Days (min 3 weeks)
· Paid Sick Days
· STD, LTD, Life Insurance, Critical Illness
· Employee Service Charge Plan
· Wellness Credit and so much more!
Application Deadline: January 22, 2023
Application ID: HRCo-Ord – 2023 003
Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
*The ability to be bonded is a condition of employment with OMISTA Credit Union. This consists of the completion of a bonding application process which includes a criminal record and credit check.
** We appreciate your interest in OMISTA! Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted **
Diversity and Inclusion:
OMISTA Credit Union is committed to employment equity and diversity in the workplace, and welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds.