Who We Are:
We are the largest Credit Union in Atlantic Canada with $1.2 billion in assets and serving approximately 35,076 members in 10 branch locations across PEI.
We are committed to the following core values in operating our organization:
- We go above and beyond for our people – members, staff, and board.
- We are accountable and have integrity.
- We work together as a team.
- We seek to continuously improve.
- We act in the best interests of our communities.
Who You Are:
You are excited to recommend new processes, platforms, initiatives, and strategies that support the Provincial Credit Union member journey. You have an exceptional ability to research, analyze, evaluate, and recommend processes to support the implementation and adoption of digital and branch initiatives, software applications, technologies and other solutions that will directly impact our members’ and staffs’ overall experience, retention and satisfaction.
What You’ll Do:
- Using project management methodology, support the implementation and adoption of digital initiatives, software applications and technologies that would directly impact members’ experience, retention, and satisfaction.
- Work closely with stakeholders (business stakeholders, senior team members and other SMEs, project team, and focus groups) to understand and capture business needs, define, analyze, and evaluate requirements and business processes. Where appropriate, engages external experts/consultants to support the decision on recommendations for new technologies.
- Participate in roadmap initiatives and projects, with a focus on digital transformation and promoting alignment across teams.
- Oversees and ensures smooth implementation and roll-out internally of new technology and systems. This includes the development and maintenance of documentation, guidelines and support material for new systems, platforms, and technologies. Update content as required and communicates any changes or updates to existing systems.
- Work closely with Innovation Departmentand other internal departments and vendors to enhance the member journey, including but not limited to, banking, online fulfillment channels, branch strategies, customer relationship platforms, products and services, and process improvements.
- Tracks progress and success; provides status reports on a regular basis and recommends any areas for improvements. Uses industry knowledge, member insights and product performance analytics to assist in the ongoing planning and design of digital experiences.
- Provide status and system reports on a regular basis and recommends any areas for improvements. Uses industry knowledge, member insights and product performance analytics to assist in the ongoing planning and design of digital experiences.
- Monitor trends in the marketplace, identify opportunities to incorporate relevant information and best practices into project activities, and present findings to key stakeholders.
What You Have:
Required Education and Experience
- Diploma in Business or related field, plus have a minimum of three years of experience in a similar role, experience in the financial industry is an asset; or equivalent combination of training and related work experience.
Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent project and data management skills
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills with advanced technical aptitude to research, evaluate, implement and support new software platforms, applications, and technologies.
- Passion for innovation and fosters a collaborative approach across the organization and with external partners.
- Superior written and oral communications, including excellent presentation documentation skills.
- Intellectually curious about digital, financial services for improving people’s financial lives, digital technologies, and best practices.
- Attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills and issue identification.
- Advanced software proficiency and operation of digital technology and applications
- Must be willing to take on some additional training and/or courses to keep up to date with the changes and perform the assigned job duties successfully.
- Must be willing to travel across PEI when needed.
What We Offer:
- Outstanding culture and opportunity to join an engaged and community-focused team.
- Market competitive compensation plus annual bonus.
- Generous benefit package including flexible health and dental Plan, sick time, and 6% contribution with employer match in a Defined Contribution Pension Plan and Group Retirement Saving Plan with up to 3% employer contribution.
- Vacation starting at 3 weeks per year plus 4 personal days.
- Tuition reimbursement, training, and career progression opportunities.
- Additional employee perks including but not limited to, annual fitness and clothing allowance, and reduced rates on employee loans/mortgages and no service fee banking.
- Salary range for this position: $63,771.81 – $75,025.66
Do you think you would be a good fit for the role? Tell us why by submitting your resume and cover letter no later than February 15th, 2023.
Please note that all offers of employment are conditional upon the acceptance of an Individual Fidelity Bond Application which includes a criminal check and a credit check.
We wish to thank applicants in advance; only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Diversity and Inclusion:
Provincial Credit Union invites applications from all qualified individuals. Provincial Credit Union is committed to employment equity and diversity in the workplace, and welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process.