The backbone to any Lending Team is the Lending Administrator. The Lending Administrator is tasked with balancing Member facing deadlines and ever-increasing regulatory standards. The role requires organization, attention to detail, and a broad knowledge of lending. Sound interesting? GREAT – read on!
OMISTA is looking to fill a Lending Administrator role at our Cornhill Street location.
As a Certified B Corp® OMISTA Credit Union exists to provide a better way to bank. OMISTA provides complete banking products and services delivered with honesty, fairness, and trust. When you “Bank Local” with OMISTA all money and profits stay in NB creating greater prosperity for our shared economy and communities.
Reporting to the Branch Manager, the Lending Administrator supports the Lending Team in the processing of lending applications and related loan documentation. The Lending Administrator reviews applications to ensure all lending activities are in compliance with legislation, regulations, policies and procedures. The position requires a good understanding of the Loans and Mortgage process and plays a big part in the daily activities of the Cornhill Team.
- Delivery of lending support services to Lending Team and Customers
- Process and/or check loan applications and related loan documentation
- Conduct security searches and administer security registrations and renewals
- Adhere to legislation and security procedures as they pertain to the position
- Develop and maintain filing systems of loan materials and records
- Provide general branch administrative support
- Provides support to the Front-Line Team when needed
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Is detail oriented.
- Has the ability to work independently and within a team environment.
- Is not only capable, but strong at managing multiple priorities.
- Possesses tact and diplomacy when responding to inquiries from various stakeholders.
- Has strong technical skills.
- Adapts well to Change in Tactics/Decisions
- Builds Strong Relationships with the Customer
- Effectively Uses Empathy
- Creates Their Own Measure of Excellence and Improves Performance
- Expresses Positive Expectations of Team
Experience, Education & Training
- Good understanding of financial products and services (especially lending products)
- Good understanding of risk management methodologies as it pertains to lending
- Critical thinker
- Post-secondary diploma or certificate in financial services or a Bachelor of Administration, plus a minimum one year of experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience in Lending would be considered an asset.
- A strong commitment to a People First – Banking Second methodology
Employment Type: Permanent Full Time
Required Travel: No
Location: Moncton (Cornhill Street)
Work Environment: Branch, Monday-Friday
Pay Type: Salaried, Personal Bonus, Team Bonus
- Matched Pension 2% – 7%
- Health & Dental Cost Flex (75%/25%)
- Paid Vacation Days (min 3 weeks)
- Paid Sick Days
- STD, LTD, Life Insurance, Critical Illness
- Wellness Credit and so much more!
Application Deadline: December 11, 2022
Application ID: LendingAdmin 2022 006
Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Diversity and Inclusion:
OMISTA Credit Union is committed to employment equity and diversity in the workplace, and welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds.
We appreciate your interest in working with OMISTA; however, please note only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.