Lending Administrator – Oromocto Location
The backbone to any Lending Team is the Lending Administrator. The Lending Administrator is tasked with balancing Member facing deadlines and ever increasing regulatory standards. The role requires organization, attention to detail, and a broad knowledge of lending. Sound interesting? GREAT – read on!
OMISTA is looking to fill a Lending Administrator role at our Oromocto location.
As a Certified B Corp® OMISTA Credit Union exists to provide a better way to bank. OMISTA provides complete banking products and services delivered with honesty, fairness, and trust. When you “Bank Local” with OMISTA, all money and profits stay in NB creating greater prosperity for our shared economy and communities.
Reporting to the Branch Manager, the Lending Administrator supports the Lending Team in the processing of lending applications and related loan documentation. The Lending Administrator reviews applications to ensure all lending activities are in compliance with legislation, regulations, policies and procedures. The position requires a good understanding of the Loans and Mortgage process and plays a big part in the daily activities of the Oromocto Team.
Delivery of Lending Support Services to the Lending Team and Customers – the Lending Administrator provides sales and full admin support to the Lending Team. This includes processing and checking loan and mortgage calculations and other related loan documentation. It sees you following up with customers and businesses for details, payment information, etc. Accuracy in administering security registrations and maintaining a detailed follow up system is key for success in this role. Don’t have banking experience? If you are the right person, we will train you!
Branch Administrative Support – Lending Administrators are trained in many aspects in our Branches. Our Branch Teams are close-knit groups, and each individual employee learns as much as they can about Branch Operations. Empowering our Employees to grow in different areas of the business creates a fully versatile Team to serve our customers. Interested in working with a strong Team who cares about their customers and want to help you succeed, too? Yes? Then come meet with us.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Is detail oriented and able to manage multiple priorities.
- Has the ability to work independently and within a team environment.
- Possesses tact and diplomacy when responding to inquiries from various stakeholders.
- Has strong technical skills.
- Adapts well to Change in Tactics/Decisions
- Creates Their Own Measure of Excellence and Improves Performance
- Expresses Positive Expectations of Team
Experience, Education & Training
- A strong commitment to a People First – Banking Second methodology
- Good understanding of financial products and services (especially lending products)
- Critical thinker
- Post-secondary diploma or certificate in business services plus a minimum one year of experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience would be preferred.
Employment Type: Permanent Full Time
Required Travel: No
Work Environment: Branch
Pay Type: Salaried, Personal Bonus, Team Bonus
- Matched Pension 2% – 7%
- Health & Dental Cost Flex (75%/25%)
- Paid Vacation Days (min 3 weeks)
- Paid Sick Days
- Employee Service Charge Plan
- STD, LTD, Life Insurance, Critical Illness
- Wellness Credit and so much more!
Application Deadline: January 15, 2023
Application ID: LendingAdmin-O – 2023 002
Email resume to: email@example.com
Diversity and Inclusion:
OMISTA Credit Union is committed to employment equity and diversity in the workplace, and welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds.
We appreciate your interest in OMISTA! Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.