Loans Administration Officer – Full-Time, Moncton, New Brunswick
Refreshingly honest banking.
At Advance Savings, the Loans Administration Officer is responsible for the back-end processing of applications for loans and credit and for preparing loan packages and documentation in accordance with established policies, procedures and regulatory requirements. The position also assists with delinquency management.
What you’ll be doing:
- Reviews loan packages and documentation. Performs loan audits and follows up on any outstanding items/documentation.
- Ensures compliance with the NB Loans Policy, Underwriting Guidelines and internal loan procedures.
- Maintains, administers, monitors, prepares and submits lending reports.
- Checks daily loan reports to verify completeness and accuracy of data input. Monitors for potential problems and initiates corrective action as appropriate; follows-up to ensure corrections are made.
- Provides loan and mortgage administrative support including preparing instructions for lawyers, disbursing loans and mortgages and other loan processing duties.
- Assists and backs up other team members and completes other duties as required
Who are we looking for:
We’re looking for a team member who puts local first. We’d also be looking for a person who:
- Has completed a certificate, degree or diploma in Business or Accounting or has an equivalent combination of education and experience; and,
- Has great communication and time management skills;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office; and,
- Has a general knowledge of the Canadian banking system.
Why join the Advance Savings team:
Advance Savings is a community banking institution with four community branches, a business centre and a local support team, all located in southeastern New Brunswick. We take pride in being a locally owned and operated Credit Union.
We don’t mean to pat ourselves on the back but we offer:
- Flexible work arrangements;
- A member first culture and the opportunity to join a local team;
- Training and personal development opportunities;
- Competitive compensation and benefits;
- Team member perks including reduced rates on employee loans/mortgages and paid volunteer time.
Feel inspired? Apply today at Advance Savings:
Please email your CV or any questions to email@example.com before July 23, 2021.
All offers of employment are conditional upon the acceptance of an Individual Fidelity Bond Application which includes a criminal check and a credit check. We wish to thank all applicants in advance; only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.