Manager, Deposits, Estates & Clearing
Brunswick Credit Union is the largest Credit Union in New Brunswick with 14 branches in Centreville, Fredericton, Hampton, Kennebecasis Valley, Moncton, Petitcodiac, Rexton, Riverview, Saint John, St. George, Sussex and Woodstock
Under the managerial direction of the Director, Retail Banking, you will assist with the monitoring, coaching and training of the deposit, clearing and estate service staff as well as act as a resource to branches on matters related to complex investment and estate issues experienced from time to time.
Some of the qualifications, which are desired for this position, include, but are not limited to:
- Must have very well-developed knowledge of registered deposit products
- Must have a well-developed knowledge in Estates and Power of Attorney
- Working knowledge of pension legislation
- Demonstration of coaching/leadership qualities or experience is necessary
- Proven organizational and attention to details skills
- A clear communicator who is tactful, diplomatic and patient when dealing with the public and co-workers. You bring out the best in others.
- This individual has developed and maintains a positive attitude
- The ability to make well-informed, fair decisions.
- Must be an approachable person with good employee relations skills
- Committed to increasing your knowledge through continuous learning activities
- Self directed and willing to take initiative
The ability to be bonded is a condition of employment with Brunswick Credit Union. This consists of the completion of a bonding application process which includes a criminal record and credit check.
Please direct your resume including cover letter to: email@example.com
Although we appreciate all applications, only those being short-listed for an interview will be contacted.