Cape Breton Credit Union provides financial products and services to residents of CBRM and beyond. We are currently accepting applications for a Marketing Coordinator who will wow our members with exceptional service, sound financial advice and quality products.
The ideal candidate for this position is interested in ‘Life-Long Learning’ and in making a difference in daily interactions with our members. You are focused on your career development and will participate in our training programs and coaching opportunities. By acquiring knowledge of Credit Union products and services, you will become indispensable to Cape Breton Credit Union.
Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, the Marketing Coordinator will:
- Provide input into the development and implementation of the credit union’s marketing and communication programs,
- Assist with creation and production of advertising and promotion activities including print, radio, electronic, and direct mail,
- Coordinate design, layout, and production of promotional materials,
- Coordinate website and digital signage to ensure freshness of content, design elements, up to date information and ease of navigation,
- Compile and analyze information on existing and new products and services, and member demographics,
- Coordinate development and ongoing maintenance of the credit union’s presence in the various forms of social media,
- Review and evaluate the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and overall member satisfaction by collecting and monitoring member feedback,
- Provide input into the development of the annual capital and operating budgets for the Marketing and Communications function.
The ideal candidate should have successfully completed a university degree in marketing plus have two to three years marketing experience, preferably in a financial institution. A combination of education and practical marketing experience will also be considered.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent work planning and time management
- Proficiency in the use of Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong analytical skills
- Familiarity with website management and social media platforms.
Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. Cape Breton Credit Union offers a comprehensive benefits package!
Applications close on Friday, May 27, 2022. Interested candidates should forward their résumé in confidence to:
Cape Breton Credit Union
340 Prince St
Sydney NS B1P 5K9
Attention: Kevin Armstrong, Chief Operating Officer
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (MS Word format)
We wish to thank all applicants; however only those selected for an Interview will be contacted.