Are you a marketer who thrives on diverse work that is always changing and evolving? Do you want to be a part of an organization that empowers you to create content and raise awareness of how banking can be different?
If so, please come meet with us – we are recruiting for a Marketing Coordinator to join our team.
As a Certified B Corp® OMISTA Credit Union exists to provide a better way to bank. OMISTA provides complete banking products and services delivered with honesty, fairness, and trust. When you “Bank Local” with OMISTA, all money and profits stay in NB creating greater prosperity for our shared economy and communities.
Reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager, the Marketing Coordinator will contribute to the development, execution, and monitoring of the annual marketing plan. The Marketing Coordinator has an aptitude for prioritizing, attention to detail, and clear and effective communication.
- Assist with project coordination and the execution of campaigns and events
- Create surveys and compile results
- Assist with monitoring and content curation for multiple digital platforms
- Produce customized marketing materials and ads for digital and traditional media
- Provide creative ideas for marketing projects and promotions that champion the Credit Union brand
- Source, order and maintain inventory of branded promotional items
- Prepare marketing reports for Management by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data
- Act as Community Champion by exploring and coordinating initiatives befitting OMISTA’s commitment to community
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Good communicator
- Ability to adapt quickly as situations change
- Ability to pivot and prioritize tasks
- Critical thinker with strong problem-solving and research proficiencies
- Superb written, verbal, and proofreading skills
- Demonstrated working knowledge of marketing principles
- Experience in managing content databases, online team knowledge-sharing tools
- Good time management and organizational skills Proficient in MS Office and a variety of social media platforms
- Working knowledge of Creative Suite, SurveyMonkey, MailChimp, and social media management tools
- Project management skills
- Knowledge of the financial services industry an asset
Education and Experience
- Completion of a post-secondary program in marketing, communications, or business, or one or two years of proven work experience in marketing
- Outstanding copywriting and proofreading skills
- Firm grasp on various marketing platforms, channels, and best practices, including social, digital, and email marketing
A Note from OMISTA Employees
- Employment Type: Permanent Full Time
- Required Travel: Occasional
- Location: Moncton, NB
- Work Environment: Hybrid / Flexible
- Pay Type: Salaried, Personal Bonus, Team Bonus
- Matched Pension 2% – 7%
- Health & Dental Cost Flex (75%/25%)
- Paid Vacation Days (starting @ 3 weeks)
- Paid Sick Days
- STD, LTD, Life Insurance, Critical Illness
- Wellness Credit and so much more!
Application Deadline: November 18, 2022
Application ID: 2022 MRK-11-18-2022
Email cover letter and résumé to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We appreciate your interest in OMISTA; however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Diversity and Inclusion:
OMISTA Credit Union is committed to employment equity and diversity in the workplace, and welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds.