Position: Marketing Coordinator
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Salary: from 47,034 per year
Application Deadline: Jul 30, 2021
Reporting to the Controller, the Marketing Coordinator represents Community CU in a positive, values-based, and professional manner by providing extraordinary service to current and prospective Members, Not-For-Profit and Small Business Members. The Marketing Coordinator works to improve the brand and market position of Community and achieves growth and financial objectives.
The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for developing, implementing, and executing strategic marketing plans for the entire organization or lines of business and brands within an organization in order to attract potential customers and retain existing members.
The day-to-day tasks include managing and coordinating marketing and creative staff, leading market research efforts to uncover the viability of current and existing products/services and liaising with media organizations and advertising agencies.
Key Result Areas:
Specific Accountabilities – Working within the credit union’s sales and service delivery model, standards, policies, and procedures, provides extraordinary relationship service experiences to staff and leadership.
Marketing and marketing administrative support
- Provides marketing administrative support and serves as departmental liaison with other departments.
- Produces specified internal and external publications and other marketing communication materials; prepares and organizes marketing material for membership development programs and product sales; acts as liaison with marketing vendors to ensure timely production of marketing materials.
- Organizes promotional events at trade shows and other venues, coordinating with our staff to ensure prompt delivery of materials and merchandise.
- Provides marketing research data for analysis and prepares standardized reports for management.
- Identifies opportunities in existing marketing campaigns and develops pragmatic solutions within budgetary constraints
- Ensures that the credit union’s website reflects current organization information and promotional campaigns.
- Assists in training and educating staff on marketing campaigns and features and benefits of products and services
- Completes other duties and projects as assigned
- Identifies key brand exposure opportunities.
- Identifies opportunities for service that will lead to an enhancement in Community Credit Union’s brand exposure.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identifies and develops Community’s unique values proposition and differentiators (brand awareness)
Management and Administration
- Presents to and consults with the leadership team on business trends with a view of developing new services, products, and business opportunities.
- Submits weekly sales, activities and potential (pipeline) reports and ensures that data is correctly entered and managed within the Community CU’s KYM or other sales management systems.
- Forecasts sales opportunities/targets and community enhancement objectives and ensures they are met.
- Represents Community Credit Union in a positive, professional, and ethical manner at all times, internally and externally.
The Marketing Coordinator will have successfully completed a university degree with concentration in marketing or the equivalent of a combination of education and experience (minimum of 3 years).
Interpersonal Skills and Qualification
- Strong Writing, Communication and Presentation Skills
- Identification of Customer Needs and Challenges, Market Knowledge
- Professionalism, Ethical, Teamwork and Cooperation
- Self-Directed and Results Orientated
- Software Proficiency:
o Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook (scheduling & email)
o Horizon Banking System
o Know Your Member Management System
- Prevention and detection of money laundering course
- Matter of Privacy Course
- Basic Math and Accounting
Probationary Period – Three (3) Months
Interested candidates must submit their resume and cover letter by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org to the attention of Georg Oberprieler, CEO of Community Credit Union by 5:00pm on July 30, 2021.