Member Banking Advisor
At Advance Savings, as a Member Banking Advisor, you’ll build strong member relationships by delivering effective financial services, including processing financial transaction, completing lending and investment applications and assisting members with their everyday banking products.
What you’ll be doing:
- Process member transactions, like bill payments, account transfers, loan payments and balance inquiries;
- Provide products and service support based on our member’s needs and goals;
- Proactively identify members’ current and future needs during in-person, phone, or video-chat conversations to provide them with the best advice on our lending and investment products;
- Seek out new member relationships by developing referrals and networking opportunities; and,
- Generate referrals to our business centre and wealth management partners.
Who are we looking for:
We’re looking for a new team member who puts local first. We’d also be looking for a person who:
- Has completed a degree or diploma in business administration, has a minimum of 1 year of banking or finance experience, or has an equivalent combination of education and experience;
- Is highly motivated with demonstrated sales;
- Has great communication and time management skills; and,
- Is preferably bilingual or multilingual (though not a requirement to apply).
Why join the Advance Savings team:
Advance Savings is a banking institution with four community branches, a business centre and a local support team; all located in southeastern New Brunswick. We take pride in being a locally owned and operated credit union.
We don’t mean to pat ourselves on the back but we offer:
- Flexible work arrangements;
- A member first culture and the opportunity to join a local team;
- Training and personal development opportunities;
- Competitive compensation and benefits;
- Team member perks including reduced rates on employee loans/mortgages and paid volunteer time.
Feel inspired? Apply today at Advance Savings:
Please email your CV or any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org before June 24, 2022.
All offers of employment are conditional upon the acceptance of an Individual Fidelity Bond Application which includes a criminal check and a credit check. We wish to thank all applicants in advance; only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.