Member Experience Representative
Employment Opportunity: Part-time Member Experience Representative – Victory Credit Union
Victory Credit Union is a full service financial institution with 3 branch locations serving our members throughout Hants County. We are currently seeking an individual to join our team as a Member Experience Representative. This is a regular part-time position requiring flexibility in work hours. The incumbent will have a degree or diploma in Business Administration/Financial Services and a minimum of one year experience or a combination.
- communicates with members through meaningful conversations to understand their needs
- promotes products and services available such as loans, mortgages, deposits, investments, credit cards and account packages based on members needs
- provides exceptional member service
- greets members and directs to appropriate person
- is an integral part of our member contact strategy
- takes ownership of Personal Development Plan
- are you confident, competitive and professional in building relationships?
- are you organized, efficient and have a desire to help the team grow?
- do you have a passion for helping others reach financial success?
This is a part-time position. Victory Credit Union offers a competitive compensation package.
To apply for this position, please forward your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to:
Susan Fletcher, Manager HR/Member Services
7763 Highway 14, Newport NS B0N 2A0
We wish to thank applicants in advance however only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Closing date for this position is February 10th, 2023.