Member Service Agent – Saint John, NB
Brunswick Credit Union is the largest Credit Union in New Brunswick with 14 branches in Centreville, Fredericton, Hampton, Kennebecasis Valley, Moncton, Petitcodiac, Rexton, Riverview, Saint John, St. George, Sussex and Woodstock
Brunswick Credit Union has a requirement for a full time Member Service Agent in one of our Call Centre locations (King Street Saint John). The Centre serves as the credit union’s interaction hub, serving members by phone, email and through digital channels.
Some of the qualifications, which are desired for this position, include, but are not limited to:
- Effective listening and telephone service skills.
- Strong written and verbal skills (professional, proper grammar is a key component of the role)
- A clear communicator, who is tactful, diplomatic and patient when dealing with customers and their team.
- Meeting and exceeding customer expectations in every interaction.
- Sales and referral experienced individual who takes a proactive approach
- Flexible — a person able to work well both independently and within a team setting.
- Problem-solving skills and decision-making ability and well as detail oriented
- Demonstrated adaptability and flexibility in an ever-changing environment.
The ability to be bonded is a condition of employment with Brunswick Credit Union. This consists of the completion of a bonding application process which includes a criminal record and credit check.
Please direct your resume including cover letter to: email@example.com
Although we appreciate all applications, only those being short-listed for an interview will be contacted.