Member Service Representative
Branch Location: Tyne Valley, PEI
Join Atlantic Canada’s largest credit union, Provincial Credit Union and become part of a team committed to positively impacting our island communities. Our core values of People, Purpose, and Possibility guide our mission of providing sound financial advice, planning, and education to our members. We believe in empowering our employees to deliver and support quality member experiences and fostering engagement within our communities. Join us in making a difference as we lead the way in serving the financial needs of islanders.
What You’ll Do:
As a Member Service Representative, you will be the face of our organization, providing exceptional service and building strong relationships with our valued members. You will play a crucial role in ensuring their financial needs are met, while also promoting our latest services and products to enhance their banking experience. If you are a customer-focused individual with a passion for finance and thrive in a collaborative environment, this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
What You Have:
Required Education and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Proven experience in customer service.
- Additional education in finance or related field is a plus.
Skills and Abilities
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport and empathize with members.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy in handling financial transactions.
- Intermediate proficiency required in Microsoft Suite and demonstrated ability to quickly adapt to new technologies.
- A team player with a positive attitude and a willingness to learn and grow.
What we offer:
- Outstanding Culture: Join an engaged and community-focused team that fosters a positive work environment.
- Market Competitive Compensation: Enjoy a competitive salary along with an annual bonus program.
- Generous Benefit Package: We provide a comprehensive benefits package, including a flexible health and dental plan
- Professional Development: Take advantage of tuition reimbursement, training programs, and career progression opportunities.
- Employee Perks: Enjoy additional perks such as an annual fitness and clothing allowance, reduced rates on employee loans and mortgages, and no service fees on banking transactions.
- Community Involvement: Get involved in various community initiatives and give back to the neighborhoods we serve.
- Salary range for this position: $40,923 – $48,145
- This is a permanent full time position.
Join our team at Provincial Credit Union and enjoy a rewarding career with competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits, and a supportive work environment that values your growth and well-being.
Please note that all offers of employment are conditional upon the acceptance of an Individual Fidelity Bond Application which includes a criminal check and a credit check.
Closing date is November 16th, 2023.
Diversity and Inclusion:
Provincial Credit Union invites applications from all qualified individuals. Provincial Credit Union is committed to employment equity and diversity in the workplace, and welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds. Accommodation is available for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process.