Member Service Representative – Fredericton Branch
Do you enjoy interacting with people? Can you proactively identify member needs? Do you pride yourself on accuracy and attention to detail? Are you looking for a supportive team environment?
Progressive Credit Union is a full-service financial institution currently accepting applications for a full-time Member Service Representative.
Reporting to the Member Service Supervisor, the Member Service Representative will be responsible for:
- Processing member transactions and balancing daily work in an efficient and accurate manner
- Proactively assessing member needs to identify and provide financial solutions
- Being knowledgeable in all product and service offerings of the credit union
- Completing various assigned administrative tasks and assisting other team members
The successful candidate will have completed a High School diploma plus have up to two years related experience and/or training: or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Candidates will also have:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel)
- Passion for member (customer) service
- Strong time management skills and attention to detail
- Strong competencies in team work and cooperation, adaptability to change, results orientation, and problem solving
- Experience working with cash and sales experience in the financial industry are considered assets
This is a full-time, permanent position conditional on a criminal record check and successful bonding. Progressive Credit Union offers a competitive salary and benefits package. Applications will be accepted until Friday, August 6th.
Interested candidates should forward their resume and cover letter in confidence to:
Talia Clark, Manager of Operations
Please note that preference will be given to candidates who most closely meet the competencies outlined above. We wish to thank all applicants in advance but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.