Member Service Representative Supervisor – St. George, NB
Bayview Credit Union is the largest Credit Union in New Brunswick with 7 branches in Saint John, Kennebecasis Valley, Hampton, Sussex and St. George.
For more information on our services please visit our website at www.bayviewnb.com
We have a vacancy for a Member Service Representative Supervisor. This position will report to the Branch Manager. The main purpose of this position is to manage the day to day operations of the front line member service team while coaching within the established sales and service culture.
Some of the qualifications, which are desired for this position, include but are not limited to:
- Front line Teller experience is required from a credit union/bank
- Supervisory/Leadership experience in a credit union/bank is preferred
- Sales-minded leader who has personal experience meeting or exceeding referral targets and also has the ability to coach others to success
- A clear communicator who is tactful, diplomatic and patient when dealing with the public and co-workers. You will bring out the best in others.
- You have developed and maintain a positive attitude and have the ability to make well informed, fair decisions
The ability to be bonded is a condition of employment with Bayview Credit Union. This consists of the completion of a bonding application process which includes a criminal record and credit check.
Anyone who wishes to make a formal application for the position should do so in writing, including all relevant qualifications, in MSWord format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for this opportunity is November 15, 2021.
Although we appreciate all applications, only those being short-listed for an interview will be contacted.