Member Service Representative
Are you a friendly, outgoing person who can build long-term business relationships and enjoys making a difference in your community? Are you a self-starter who can see opportunities and offer great solutions? Then we want to hear from you!
Our Member Service Representatives play a key role in delivering exceptional service to our members by providing a personalized and engaging member experience for every member every time.
- Start conversations with members to determine their needs and connect them with the most suitable products and services.
- Promote our products and services as well as participate in branch campaigns and initiatives.
- Use your knowledge of our products and services to offer solutions.
- Process various financial transactions and balance daily work in an efficient and accurate manner.
- Respond to member inquiries and resolve any concerns or discrepancies.
- Demonstrate a team approach and provide support to the Front Line team.
- Be flexible to work any day of the week from Monday to Friday in any of our three branches.
- Completed a certificate or diploma in Business plus have a minimum of one year sales and service experience, preferably in the financial industry; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Superior customer service and business development skills.
- Proven ability to achieve and exceed business/sales objectives.
- An outgoing and self-motivated nature with strong work ethics.
- Demonstrated critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Proven history of accuracy and high attention to details. (data entry, paperwork, cash balancing)
- Superior communication and time management skills.
- Outstanding culture and opportunity to join an engaged and community-focused team.
- Customized training and opportunities for personal development. Additional employee perks include but not limited to wellness credit; reduced rates on employee loans/mortgages.
- Pay is an hourly rate of $17.65.
How to apply…
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, please email your resume and cover letter in Microsoft Word or PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications will be accepted until Friday, April 23, 2021.
Please note that all offers of employment are conditional upon the acceptance of an Individual Fidelity Bond Application which includes a criminal record check and a credit check.
We wish to thank applicants in advance; only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.