Member Services Administrator
Teachers Plus Credit Union is currently accepting applications for the position of Member Services Administrator. This position is responsible for providing a high level of reception and switchboard services for the credit union that represents the credit union in a positive and professional manner and for providing administrative and clerical support to the credit union and the Board of Directors. This position is also responsible for marketing including maintaining the website and social media pages and ensuring the credit union always has a ready supply of promotional products.
Reporting to the Manager, Operations, the Member Services Administrator responsibilities include:
- Acts as work leader to the Member Services Representatives and coordinates the work of the MSR’s such as examining work completed by the MSR’s for accuracy and conformance to policies and procedures.
- Opens and balances ATM and night depository daily.
- Operates switchboard to receive incoming calls, determine nature of the calls, and handles or transfers call to the appropriate individuals or departments.
- Greets members and visitors to the credit union, determines the nature of their business, and handles or directs to the appropriate areas of the credit union for assistance as appropriate.
- Provides administrative support to the credit union including memos, correspondence, reports and other documents; project support; maintenance of filing system; records, transcribes, distributes and maintains master record of meeting minutes for staff meetings, Board and Committee meetings, AGM, and other meetings as required; and other general office administration.
- Coordinates and arranges meetings, programs, events or conferences; arranges facilities and catering and issues information or invitations.
- Coordinates and maintains the credit union website and social media pages and ensures information is current and up to date. Makes changes whenever necessary.
The successful candidate will demonstrate strong competencies in:
- Adaptability to Change – Applies guidelines or procedures flexibly
- Customer Service Orientation – Takes personal responsibility
- Listening, Understanding and Responding – Listens responsively
- Results Orientation – Acts to achieve defined performance standards
- Teamwork and Cooperation – Expresses positive expectations of team
- Strategic Orientation – Aligns current action with strategic goals of the organization
The Member Services Administrator will have successfully completed a high school diploma or GED plus a one year office administration course or have one to two years related experience in an administrative support environment; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
This is a full-time position and salary will be commensurate with experience. Teachers Plus Credit Union offers a very competitive benefits package.
Applications close on October 22, 2021.
Interested candidates should forward their résumé by email in confidence to: