Member Services Representative
Beaubear Credit Union is seeking a Member Services Representative to join our team!
Are you a friendly, outgoing person who can build long-term business relationships and enjoys making a difference in your community? Are you a self-starter who can see opportunities and offer great solutions? Then we want to hear from you!
This position is on call. You would be called in if anyone is sick or during vacation time. Our Member Service Representatives play a key role in delivering exceptional service to our members by providing a personalized and engaging member experience for every member every time.
Your duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Start conversations with members to determine their needs and connect them with the most suitable products and services.
- Proactively explains products and services and promotes the benefits of utilizing other Credit Union services in branch and telephone interactions with members and prospective members alike.
- Process various financial transactions and balance daily work in an efficient and accurate manner.
- Respond to member inquiries and resolve any concerns or discrepancies.
- Demonstrate a team approach and provide support to the Front-Line team.
- Provide exceptional customer service to current and prospective members.
- Understand all products and services offered by Beaubear Credit Union. These include and not limited to facts and features; benefits and advantages; rules and regulations and price structure.
- Follow the Credit Union’s security and risk management procedures.
- Complete other duties as assigned.
- Be flexible to work any day of the week from Monday to Friday in any of our two branches. This is a casual position requiring the incumbent to be on call and hours will vary.
- Proficient in computer applications relevant to the position (MS Office products).
- Completion of high school or GED and up to one year of related experience
- Superior customer service and business development skills.
- Proven ability to achieve and exceed business/sales objectives
- An outgoing and self-motivated nature with strong work ethics
- Demonstrated critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Proven history of accuracy and high attention to details (data entry, paperwork, cash balancing)
- Superior communication and time management skills.
- Ability to travel throughout our 2 branches, providing coverage as needed
- Outstanding culture and opportunity to join an engaged and community-focused team.
- Customized training and opportunities for personal development. Additional employee perks include but not limited to: wellness credit; reduced rates on employee loans/mortgages.
- The salary range is competitive.
How to apply…
If you are interested in joining a Team that believes in going the extra mile, please email your resume and cover letter in Microsoft Word or pdf format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications will be accepted until Thursday, May 6, 2021.
Please note that all offers of employment are conditional upon the acceptance of an Individual Fidelity Bond Application which includes a criminal check and a credit check.
We wish to thank applicants in advance; only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.