Mobile Banking Specialist
Members of the CUA Team work to create and deliver a “wow” banking experience to 20,000 individuals and businesses across Nova Scotia. The CUA Difference is a combination of flexible products, personalized service and quick decisions made here by people who know and love our Province. CUA’s continued growth and member satisfaction reflects a team of big-thinking problem-solvers who think outside the box to help people take a step forward in their finances. If you are excited about the opportunity to help people achieve what matters most, while changing the way people think about banking, consider the following opportunity.
Mobile Banking Specialist
Reporting to the Branch Manager, the Mobile Banking Specialist is responsible to proactively achieve defined sales results and deliver exceptional service by pursuing business development and relationship management activities that will attract and retain membership as well as provide positive financial performance for CUA.
As the successful candidate, you have a proven ability to lead strong business development relationship management efforts as well as sales and service activities for target member segments. You consistently meet/exceed individual targets driven by proactive and effective sales activities, while ensuring an outstanding quality of service experience for all current and prospective members and key relationships. You have excellent execution skills and thrive in an independent, goal-oriented environment.
- Undergraduate degree or diploma in Business Administration, with a minimum of five years relevant experience in a sales position within a financial institution; or, the equivalent combination of training and experience will be considered.
- Superior sales skills with a proven record of results.
- Excellent relationship management skills, including sales and service capabilities.
- Highly self-motivated and proven ability to work independently.
- Proven business development skills.
- Superior knowledge of financial products and services, in particular mortgages.
This is a full-time position offering competitive benefits and compensation commensurate with experience and qualifications. While the immediate need is located in HRM, CUA is open to qualified candidates for coverage in other areas of Nova Scotia.
Closing date for this opportunity is April 19, 2021
Method of Applying:
Please apply by submitting a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. While we appreciate all submissions, only those considered for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in joining the CUA Team!