Product Solutions Officer
Atlantic Central is currently accepting applications for a Product Solutions Officer.
Who WE Are:
Atlantic Central is the trade association for credit unions in Atlantic Canada, with offices in Halifax, Riverview, and Charlottetown. We deliver quality results and offer a collaborative and community focused work environment in which to do it. Our employees’ wellbeing is a top priority, and we underscore that with flexible working arrangements, personal days, and even birthdays off, to enable employees to strike a balance that works for them. We strive to create an environment where all team members have opportunities for growth and feel welcome, valued, supported, and connected.
If your values align with ours, consider joining our team as a Product Solutions Officer.
A TYPICAL DAY:
Working as part of a team, the Product Solutions Officer supports the Business Solutions Department by providing administrative services and project support in the development or sourcing of new and regulatory products and services for Atlantic credit unions and in the implementation and release of new and updated products. The incumbent is also responsible for providing administrative support to the Cooperative Social Responsibility function.
- Provides administrative and project support to the Product Solutions team in the delivery of new and updated product release packages to credit unions by:
- Maintaining the Product Solutions section of CuZone including posting updates and communications on product releases, uploading files and making updates to the product pages, monitoring and removing outdated pages, posting meetings to and ensuring the CuZone calendar is up to date.
- Monitoring CuZone usage and providing quarterly updates.
- Participating in teams or sub-teams comprised of specialists and personnel from other related organizations to provide input into product delivery plans.
- Sourcing and compiling regional and national research on new and updated products, and ensuring it is posted to CuZone and/or communicated with Credit Unions.
- Monitoring the Product inbox and routing inquiries.
2. Provides administrative support to the Business Solutions team including:
- Handling inquiries, preparing correspondence, reports and other documents.
- Coordinating logistical arrangements for meetings and events.
- Monitoring cost centre reports and investigating accounting issues.
- Updating and maintaining department contact lists.
- Serving as the primary administrator for Survey Monkey and creating, distributing and monitoring surveys and quizzes, as well as tracking completion rates, and compiling results upon survey close.
- Coordinates logistics for internal and external Business Solutions department events, meetings and training sessions including communicating and booking dates in the extranet calendar, booking meeting space and/or technology requirements, coordinating room set up and catering arrangements, tracking registrations, sending evaluations and feedback surveys and providing assistance to facilitators with other preparation as required.
3. Writes and develops departmental communication material to support the Business Solutions function including memorandums, emails, website content and presentations.
4. Coordinates the annual review, update and approval of the Business Solutions Business Continuity Plan and Disaster Recovery Plan.
5. Coordinates the annual compliance requirements for document retention for the Business Solutions department and administers any necessary updates/changes.
6. Provides administrative support to the CSR function (up to 7.5 hours per week) including coordinating logistics for meetings or events hosted by the CSR function, formatting and distributing online surveys, monitoring cost centre reports, and investigating accounting issues, collecting and sorting data, and maintaining and updating the content on the corporate extranet.
7. Assists and backs up other members of the Business Solutions department as required.
8. Completes other duties and projects as assigned.
TO BE SUCCESSFUL:
As the ideal candidate you will have successfully completed a Diploma in office administration plus have 1-3 years relevant experience; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
You have strong written and oral communication skills; excellent organizational skills and excellent attention to detail and accuracy. You are familiar with accounting software, and are proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Applications. You have demonstrated proficiency in virtual meeting software and online survey tools. You have a knack of staying organized through planning despite unexpected demands sometimes popping up. You must also demonstrate tact and discretion in preparing, disclosing and handling information of a confidential and sensitive nature.
This position will be based in our Halifax, NS office, but offers the ability to work remotely as required.
This is a permanent full-time position and is rated a Salary Level CU-4 ($48,453 – $57,004). Atlantic Central offers a competitive benefits package as well as the opportunity to participate in the Performance Sharing Incentive Plan.
Applications will close on April 13, 2023.
If this sounds like a fit for you, submit your application by clicking here.
About Atlantic Central:
Atlantic Central is the regional trade association for more than 40 independent member credit unions across Atlantic Canada. We provide a range of financial services, leadership, and advocacy to support credit unions and the communities we serve to grow well. Our credit unions proudly serve nearly 293,000 members and play a significant role in the Atlantic Canadian economy.
We are proud to be a Certified B CorporationTM joining a global movement of people using business as a force for good. We are committed to making business decisions that are in the best interests of our employees, credit unions and their members.