Project & Executive Support Coordinator, Provincial Credit Union
Who We Are:
We are the largest Credit Union in Atlantic Canada with $1.2 billion in assets and serving approximately 35,076 members in 10 branch locations across PEI.
We are committed to the following core values in operating our organization:
- We go above and beyond for our people – members, staff, and board.
- We are accountable and have integrity.
- We work together as a team.
- We seek to continuously improve.
- We act in the best interests of our communities.
Who You Are:
We are looking for an enthusiastic and detail-oriented Project & Executive Support Coordinator to join our team! You’ll be a key player in making sure our executive team and Board have the support they need to execute their vision and goals for Provincial Credit Union. With your project management skills and administrative expertise, you’ll be able to streamline processes and enable our leadership to focus on what matters most – driving results and making impactful decisions. Join our team and be a part of a dynamic and growing organization!
What You’ll Do:
- Coordinate strategic projects for the executive team using the project management system and monitor project progress, track milestones, and ensure timely completion of deliverables within the system.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for internal stakeholders and foster collaboration among team members.
- Collaborate with different departments to ensure alignment with the organization’s strategic objectives.
- Monitor and report on project progress with the system’s features. Generate project status reports within the system to provide regular updates to the executive team and stakeholders.
- Schedule stakeholder meetings and facilitate communication using the system’s capabilities to ensure that all relevant stakeholders are informed about meeting details, agendas, and any changes or updates.
- Communicate updates and changes using the system’s communication features. Update task statuses, leave comments, and share documents within the system to keep everyone involved well-informed.
Administrative Support and Coordination
- Coordinate meeting logistics including venue bookings, technology setup, and special accommodations.
- Collect and manage meeting minutes, ensuring proper documentation and follow-up.
- Coordinate all board activities, including scheduling, logistics, and member training. Maintain the board’s intranet site, ensuring all necessary information and documents are accessible to board members.
- Assist in preparing agendas and materials for board meetings and attend to take accurate minutes.
- Support executive team by preparing presentations and providing administrative assistance .
- Communicate meeting updates and changes using the intranet platform.
- Provide administrative support to the executive team: Assist the executive team with administrative tasks, including scheduling appointments, arranging travel, and managing expenses.
- Handle sensitive information with confidentiality and discretion.
What You Have:
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or a related field.
- 3+ years of experience in project coordination, executive assistance, or a similar role
Skills and Abilities:
- Demonstrates the ability to effectively organize and prioritize tasks, managing multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining attention to detail.
- Exhibits strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with various stakeholders, including staff, board members, external partners, and members.
- Shows excellent time-management skills, being able to meet deadlines and deliver high-quality results.
- Possesses excellent writing, editing, and grammatical skills, ensuring clear and concise communication in various written materials such as reports, emails, and meeting minutes.
- Works effectively both independently and as part of a team, taking ownership of tasks and projects.
- Shows proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suite.
- Familiarity with project management software, such as Wrike, is a plus.
- Demonstrates the ability to adapt to changing environments, shifting priorities, and tight timelines.
- Proven track record of handling confidential and sensitive matters with discretion and professionalism. Respects the privacy and confidentiality requirements of executive-level communications and information.
- Ability to meet the requirements for bonding.
- Recognizes that the role may require attending board meetings outside of regular business hours and is willing to accommodate such requirements.
What We Offer:
- Outstanding culture and opportunity to join an engaged and community-focused team.
- Market competitive compensation plus annual bonus.
- Generous benefit package including flexible health and dental Plan, sick time, and 6% contribution with employer match in a Defined Contribution Pension Plan and Group Retirement Saving Plan with up to 3% employer contribution.
- Vacation starting at 3 weeks per year plus 4 personal days.
- Tuition reimbursement, training, and career progression opportunities.
- Additional employee perks including but not limited to, annual fitness and clothing allowance, and reduced rates on employee loans/mortgages and no service fee banking.
- Salary range for this position: $56,435.23 – $66,394.39.
Do you think you would be a good fit for the role? Tell us why by submitting your resume and cover letter no later than June 22nd, 2023.
Please note that all offers of employment are conditional upon the acceptance of an Individual Fidelity Bond Application which includes a criminal check and a credit check.
We wish to thank applicants in advance; only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Diversity and Inclusion:
Provincial Credit Union invites applications from all qualified individuals. Provincial Credit Union is committed to employment equity and diversity in the workplace, and welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process.