Senior Administrator, Product Solutions and Support
Who We Are:
We are the largest Credit Union in Atlantic Canada with $1.2 billion in assets and serving approximately 35,076 members in 10 branch locations across PEI.
We are committed to the following core values in operating our organization:
- We go above and beyond for our people – members, staff, and board.
- We are accountable and have integrity.
- We work together as a team.
- We seek to continuously improve.
- We act in the best interests of our communities.
Who You Are:
You are excited about the opportunity to engage with our members and deliver a memorable member experience when assisting them with their business banking needs. You are an organized, multi-tasker that enjoys a fast-paced environment. You are passionate about helping your community, interested in being part of a remarkable team, and want to help grow prosperity in Prince Edward Island.
What You’ll Do:
- Provides and Co-ordinates product training for the Business Services Department.
- Leads project initiatives on behalf of the Business Services Department.
- Continually seek out and identify automation and/or process improvement opportunities. Stays up to date with trends, practices and competitive landscape in the area of cash management.
- Works directly with the Enterprise Solutions Group to identify, review and procure business banking solutions.
- Develop and maintain relationships with external vendors and third parties to ensure the Credit Union is kept aware of emerging trends, service levels are adhered to and to leverage opportunities to derive additional value.
- Works directly with the Senior Business Services Group to support continuous improvements within the Business Services Department.
- Provide support to the Business Services Department in the sale, servicing, and fulfillment of cash management solutions in a timely and professional manner.
- Conduct detailed analysis and evaluation and recommends cash management solutions and digital offerings to commercial members.
- As a product matter expert, provide leadership and expertise to members, prospects and internal partners.
- Supports the product review process by researching and providing appropriate information to management to make decisions.
- Development and oversight of the Business Services content on IRIS.
- Responds to complex member service issues that are not easily dealt with by frontline Business Services staff.
- Utilizes independent judgment in resolving issues; escalates any issues or concerns to management as necessary.
- Works with the Business Service Team on strategies to increase non-interest revenue with ancillary product offerings.
- Works with the Business Services Team through the product readiness and product launch phases to remove barriers and navigate roadblocks.
- Creating positive member experiences at every interaction and looking for ways to contribute to the ongoing improvement of the member experience; proactively engaging and following up with business members.
- Completes other duties as assigned.
What You Have:
Required Education and Experience
- Certificate or diploma in Business Administration, plus have a minimum of three years of experience in business / commercial banking Business in a financial institution, or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
Skills and Abilities:
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail with the ability to process information with high levels of accuracy.
- Professional manner and poise, and sensitivity in dealing with confidential information and materials.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to effectively work with diverse groups and to interact with all levels of management and staff.
- Proven ability in following policies and procedures.
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word), data systems, software applications and technology.
- Ability to lead and carry through with initiatives.
- Ability to work independently with confidence; prioritize and plan workload to meet deadlines.
- Strong presentation skills with the ability and passion to engage with others.
- Must be able and willing to travel to visit members at place of business as well as to the various branch locations of Provincial Credit Union.
- Must be willing to take additional training and courses as required.
What We Offer:
- Outstanding culture and opportunity to join an engaged and community-focused team.
- Market competitive compensation plus annual bonus.
- Generous benefit package including flexible health and dental Plan, sick time, and 6% contribution with employer match in a Defined Contribution Pension Plan and Group Retirement Saving Plan with up to 3% employer contribution.
- Vacation starting at 3 weeks per year plus 4 personal days.
- Tuition reimbursement, training, and career progression opportunities.
- Additional employee perks including but not limited to, annual fitness and clothing allowance, and reduced rates on employee loans/mortgages and no service fee banking.
- Salary range for this position: $56,435.23 to $66,394.39.
Do you think you would be a good fit for the role? Tell us why by submitting your resume and cover letter no later than January 18th, 2023.
Please note that all offers of employment are conditional upon the acceptance of an Individual Fidelity Bond Application which includes a criminal check and a credit check.
We wish to thank applicants in advance; only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Diversity and Inclusion:
Provincial Credit Union invites applications from all qualified individuals. Provincial Credit Union is committed to employment equity and diversity in the workplace, and welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process.