Senior Commercial Account Manager
As a Certified B Corp® OMISTA Credit Union exists to provide a better way to bank. OMISTA provides complete banking products and services delivered with honesty, fairness, and trust. We are committed to providing solutions to enhance the financial wellbeing of our personal banking and small-to-medium-size business banking customers. When you “Bank Local” with OMISTA, all money and profits stay in NB creating greater prosperity for our shared economy and communities.
Reporting to the Commercial Manager, the Senior Commercial Account Manager is accountable for the development, administration, and proficient management of a commercial loan and deposit portfolio. The Commercial Account Manager places an emphasis on customer-centric advice, great customer service, strong sales, and responsible growth.
Working closely with the Commercial Manager, the successful candidate will implement a proactive approach to business development by cultivating and working relationships with existing and potential customers.
- Building and maintaining relationships on an existing portfolio to maximize small business and commercial loan growth, deposit growth, and sales of auxiliary products to help our customers succeed in business.
- Evaluating credit requests based on policy, risk, and profitability, ensuring reviews on commercial credits are performed as required by established lending guidelines.
- Delivering financial advice as a value added by visiting customers on-site to recognize and appreciate their business objectives and operations.
- Analyzing financials, managing risk, and structuring and presenting commercial credit deals with a consistent emphasis on customer service.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
Skills & Experience
- Strong customer service and sales skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to cultivate long-term client relationships
- Creative and resourceful
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail
- Demonstrated basic ability in all facets of credit granting and sales
- Demonstrated skills in business development, analytical abilities, and knowledge of portfolio management
- Ideally a minimum of three years of lending and business banking experience.
- A strong understanding of underwriting and compliance for Business Banking
Education and Training
- University degree, CPA, or education in another business discipline or sufficient experience in lieu of education.
Employment Type: Permanent Full Time
Required Travel: Yes
Location: Fredericton (preferred) or Moncton
Work Environment: Hybrid
Flexible Work Environment: Yes
Pay Type: Salaried, Personal Bonus Team Bonus
- Matched Pension 2% – 7%
- Health & Dental Cost Flex (75%/25%)
- Paid Vacation Days (min 3 weeks)
- Paid Sick Days
- STD, LTD, Life Insurance, Critical Illness
- Employee Service Charge Plan
- Wellness Credit and so much more
Application ID: CAM – 2023 004
Application Deadline: January 31, 2023
Email resume to: email@example.com
*The ability to be bonded is a condition of employment with OMISTA Credit Union. This consists of the completion of a bonding application process which includes a criminal record and credit check. We appreciate your interest in OMISTA! Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
** Diversity and Inclusion:
OMISTA Credit Union is committed to employment equity and diversity in the workplace, and welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds