Supervisor Counter Services
Acadian Credit Union is a community based full-service financial institution with assets of $75 Million, serving approximately 2400 members in Cheticamp, NS and surrounding areas. Our focus is always member first, and our relationship with our members is based on our commitment to empowering them to make the best decisions for their financial wellbeing. As a co-operative financial institution, we take pride in offering an environment where teamwork and co-operation enable a member first approach and our co-operative principles drive all our decisions.
As part of our Management Team, the Supervisor, Counter Services will be responsible for
- Leading and supervising the front-line staff including mentoring, coaching through effective and consistent feedback and completing performance reviews.
- Completing regulatory reporting
- Preparing and paying Credit Union bills
- Developing schedule for front line staff
- Providing staff with regular training on PCMLTFA and various fraud, risk/security issues
- Preparing administrative and government reports
As the ideal candidate for this position, you have completed a one to two year business administration program plus have a minimum of three to five years related experience and/or training in a full-service financial institution; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
You are passionate about customer service, multi-task with ease and have a strong reputation for teamwork and collaboration. You have an eye for accuracy, are a self starter and communicate clearly.
We care about our people and support them with opportunities for professional growth and a comprehensive benefits plan.
If this opportunity matches your skills and experience, please submit your resume and cover letter quoting the position title and highlighting what makes you the best candidate to Lynn Deveau at email@example.com by 8:00am on July 31st, 2023.