Vice President – Finance
Bayview Credit Union is the largest Credit Union in New Brunswick with 7 branches in Saint John, Kennebecasis Valley, Hampton, Sussex and St George. For more information on our services please visit our website at www.bayviewnb.com. Bayview will be merging with Advance Savings and Progressive in January 2023 and the new entity will have 14 locations across NB.
A vacancy exists for a Vice President – Finance. As the VP Finance you will be responsible for the integrity of all financial reporting, ensuring it is completed on a timely basis in accordance with the company’s financial policies and in compliance with all regulatory bodies. The VP Finance has overall responsibility for all of the financial aspects of the credit union as well as the presentation to the Audit Committee.
Preferred qualifications include, but are not limited to:
- CPA accounting designation is required
- Minimum five (5) years related experience
- Successful track record of managing, coaching and motivating employees
- Integrity and confidentiality
- A positive team player with excellent communication, organization, accuracy and analytical skills
- Advanced proficiency in all Microsoft Office Applications (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Must be process-oriented with a strong attention to detail
- Strong leadership and management skills with a proven ability to problem solve are considered essential
Please send your resume in confidence, complete with cover letter and references to:
Although we appreciate all applications, only those being short-listed for an interview will be contacted.